[CP2K:7665] Re: CP2K compiling on CRAYXC40 - cuda version using gnu compiler

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:22:27 UTC 2016

Dear Aman,
in your arch file I see that you are using "-mavx" flag. Could you remove
it and try to recompile? Your error message says that there is something
wrong with the flags used for the compilation (I assume the vector
instructions), and from your last email it is seems that there is something
wrong with PLUMED. Do you know how it was compiled?

Alfio