cube file generation issue

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:18:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

there seems to be no reason why you wouldn't get a spin density file
produced with your input.

Can you please check with a very small test system (same input just very
few atoms) in a clean directory that this really is occurring. If it still
is a problem for you post a full input that we can run directly.

Cheers,

Matt