[CP2K:6980] Re: Re-optimising transition state using dimer method

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:46:30 UTC 2015

Hi Tobias,

One thing you need to keep in mind is that in CP2K, the vibrational modes
are calculated numerically, i.e. they will be sensitive to the DX value you
specified in your &VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS section. You will also need to use
extremely tight energy and force convergence criteria to obtain a very good
geometry for the VIBRATIONAL_ANALYSIS calculation.

SL