[CP2K:6948] KPoint Implmentation in CP2K

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri Sep 4 16:53:38 UTC 2015

Hi

there is currently only a limited number of features available with k-points.
This not available features include especially many options on wave function
propagation and restarts.
The error message you see is a general safeguard to trap all unimplemented
features.
You can see working examples in the tests/QS/regtest-kp-1 directory.
I suggest to start with one of those and adapt to your system step by step.
This way you can see if and what option is not implemented.

regards

Juerg Hutter
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp2k <cp... at googlegroups.com>