[CP2K:7068] PM6 convergence with periodic boundary conditions

Jack Evans jack.ev... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:34:13 UTC 2015

Dear Juerg,

Thank you for the prompt answer.

The system does converge with the modification of including a 2x2x2
supercell. Below, for other users, is the modification made to the
SE/regtest-3-4/Al2O3.inp.

&CELL

      ABC [angstrom] 4.75900    4.75900   12.99100

      ALPHA_BETA_GAMMA [deg]  90.00000   90.00000  120.00000

      MULTIPLE_UNIT_CELL 2 2 2

&END

Cheers,

Jack