[CP2K:7052] Re: Molecular crystal in a triclinic cell

Alex nedo... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 21:24:36 UTC 2015

It's 14486, so I guess we're safe. Problem is actually loading the
parameter file, because ./dftd3.dat no longer works and I have no
permissions for the cluster's cp2k install directory.
Can it be downloaded separately from the CP2K repo into the local directory
and, if so, what would be the version to trust?

Thanks,

Alex