how to choose the frequency at which stress is calculated

lar... at lbl.gov lar... at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 14 16:27:04 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

I have been trying to use REFTRAJ to calculate the stress on some frames
from a trajectory that I already ran but I don't seem to get it to work.
The simulation in the REFTRAJ ensemble runs fine but the outputs are zero
for the stress and other quantities in the *.ener file. I have attached
here the input file as well as the outputs for energy and stress. I am not
sure what I'm doing wrong so any pointer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Luis