[CP2K:7031] Re: Molecular crystal in a triclinic cell

Alex nedo... at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 23:58:26 UTC 2015

Thanks, that is really useful, but still not much of a gain in terms of
speed.

I was also looking at trying D3, but the examples from slide #14 are
definitely missing from my CP2K installation. I suppose I will stick with
PBE + NON_LOCAL VDW for the moment, just to get some idea, but then consult
with the cited paper.

Alex