Fractional occupied orbitals

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:29:51 UTC 2015

Hi Natalie,

the warning is just for the calculation of the S**2 operator - i.e the
expectation value of the total spin for the system. The value of it for DFT
is a bit uncertain anyway...

The spin density is a totally different thing, and should be fine to use in
analysis. Same goes for all properties that can be output as cube files I
can think of.

Matt