ERROR in open_file (MODULE cp_files)

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:33:11 UTC 2015

Hi Getachew Gizaw

I am doing some DFT calculations of certain metal clusters. I got same
error as that of yours, would you please tell me how to fix this issue.

 *** ERROR in open_file (MODULE cp_files) ***

 *** An error occurred opening the file
 ***
 *** <.../mn19cn-hs-RESTART.wfn> ***
 *** with the unit number 1 (IOSTAT = 2)
***

 *** Program stopped at line number 439 of MODULE cp_files ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            5 write_mo_set_to_restart
            4 scf_env_do_scf_inner_loop
            3 scf_env_do_scf
            2 qs_energies_scf
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0