restarting Monte Carlo simulation

lar... at lbl.gov lar... at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 17 01:02:01 UTC 2015

I just realized that a file called "water.dat" is generated that has the
coordinates of the molecules and the simulation box dimensions from the
restart file but the topology section is messed up in this file:

    &TOPOLOGY

      &MOL_SET
        &MOLECULE
          NMOL       64
  RUN_TYPE     ENERGY_FORCE
  PRINT_LEVEL LOW

It is also missing the KIND sections. Is this some sort of bug?

Best,
Luis