SCF loop can not converge with using hybrid functional

jiabo lejia... at 163.com
Mon Nov 2 12:56:05 UTC 2015

Hi Marcella

Thanks for your reply, I have tried to run some tests according to your
suggestions, but failed. Adjusting the EPS_SCHWARZ from 10^-7 to 10^-10
will increase huge computer memory, so currently I can not run a job this
optimised parameter, and increasing CUTOFF_RADIUS does not help to
converge, neither. Do you know anyone who has calculated the metal system
with hybrid functional implemented  in CP2K successfully?

ciao
Jiabo