[CP2K:7099] Re: Parallel CP2K installation using MKL

Michael Agiorgousis mike... at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:37:30 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas,

I apologize for my late reply and post. This is my first  experience
installing something like cp2k on a supercomputer so I am learning
everything as I go.

I am trying to install CP2K version 2.6.2 with mkl 10.3.5,
composer_xe_2013_sp1.2.144 is the intel compiler, and mvapich2 is the mpi
library I have loaded.

I feel as if the issue is with not running the correct mpi version when I
try to run the cp2k executable script.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Cheers,
Mike