[CP2K:6542] Re: MULTIPLICITY PROBLEM WITH POLYMETALLIC COMPLEXES

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:27:26 UTC 2015

Thank you very much Marcella Iannuzzi for your kind reply.
Would you please tell as to how to fix any specific value of NEL in the BS
subsection. And how shall I know whether my metal is in +2 or +3 state,
since for same metal N and L values remain same, then I think NEL values
need to be different for different oxidation states. If it is so then
please help me to learn to set the values of NEL keyword in BS subsection
for different oxidation states say Fe(II) and Fe(III).

cheers!