MULTIPLICITY PROBLEM WITH POLYMETALLIC COMPLEXES

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:43:35 UTC 2015

Hi Dear cp2k users

I am trying to find out the single point energy of a poly-nuclear complex
(complex with many same or different metal ions) in which my complex is
having only one kind of metal ions but with different oxidation states. Now
I am confused as to how to define different spins and multiplicities of
various metal ions individually in the input structure. Moreover I tried BS
subsection in FORCE_EVAL but still it is not clear as to how to define +2,
+3,,,,, oxidation state of a certain metal. Could anyone please help me out
to fix this issue.

Looking forward for your kind response.

regards!
Rizwan