reading dcd files

Matthias Krack matthia... at psi.ch
Wed May 20 09:37:42 UTC 2015

Hi Steve

I have just checked in a tool called dumpdcd.f90 which you can find now in
the cp2k/tools folder of the current CP2K trunk version. It should allow
the dump of DCD files generated by CP2K. It provides also some other useful
functionality. After compiling it using e.g.

gfortran -o dumdcd.exe dumpdcd.f90

dumpdcd.exe -h

prints a help menu. The flags -i and -d provide a more detail dump. For
atomic labels you have to supply an XYZ template file.

Matthias