[CP2K:6506] SCF always not converged in molecule that has ionic interaction (running QMMM)

Linda Sundarti linda... at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:37:11 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for Mr. Teo and Mr. Juerg, I'm so sorry tha I've give
information that too short, next time I will give more.
I've got convergency by adding &OUTER SCF, but now I get new problem in
programe lisence that I used to built molecule. I usually use Chemoffice by
Cambridgesoft.
Mr. Teo and Mr. Juerg, please suggest me programe that use to build
molecule before run in CP2K. Programe that I need is programe freeware/free
use can build and draw detail interaction ionic in my model.

regards

Linda
Linda W.Sundarti                     Phone : +62 31 594 3353, fax  +62 31
594 8314
Department of Chemistry (Postgraduate student)
Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology                   E-mail:
linda... at gmail.com
Kampus ITS Sukolilo
Surabaya 60111, East Java
Indonesia