DENSITY_PROPAGATION with the AUXILIARY_DENSITY_MATRIX_METHOD

Luca luca.d... at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:13:45 UTC 2015

Hi Florian

thank you for your remarks and the information about the details of the
implementation. However that input was just to test the density_propagation
with the admm. My input for thereal-time spectrum contained the right
keyword (rt_propagation). I tested the ARNOLDI algorithm and I did not get
any speed-up respect to the padè. However as you pointed out, I used a
small eps_schwartz  I am going to try 1E-7 and later the truncated exchange.

Luca