Atomization Energy calcualtion

ABHIRUP PATRA abhiru... at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 04:01:02 UTC 2015

Hello Dr. Schiffmann ,

Thanks very much for your reply. I would also like to ask  you if you have
any idea about the systematic cell volume for energy calculation of a
single atom and for a molecule . Generally for single atom I am using A B C
=20 20 20 and for molecule A B C= 40 40 40 with the CUTOFF as 400 Ry and
600 Ry respectively for a single atom and a molecule. Do you think these
values are good enough to get an appropriate Atomization energies ?

Thanks,