[CP2K:3942] PES Scan B3LYP

Houwen linu... at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:39:59 UTC 2015

Can I run TDDFPT in FORCE_EVALUE in Scan project ?  I'd like to get th
energy of first excited state to each step in trajectory.
Here is my input and I only get the energy of the triplet ground state in
the output, Is there something wrong :
&FORCE_EVAL
  METHOD Quickstep
  &DFT
    BASIS_SET_FILE_NAME ./BASIS
    POTENTIAL_FILE_NAME ./GTH_POTENTIALS
    WFN_RESTART_FILE_NAME ./cp2k-RESTART.wfn
    UKS  T
    EXCITATIONS tddfpt
    MULTIPLICITY 3

    &MGRID
      CUTOFF 400
      REL_CUTOFF 60
    &END MGRID

    &QS
     WF_INTERPOLATION ASPC
     EXTRAPOLATION_ORDER 3
    &END QS

    &SCF
     EPS_SCF  1.0E-6
     SCF_GUESS RESTART
     MAX_SCF 300
     &OT T
     # ROTATION  T
       ENERGY_GAP 0.002
       PRECONDITIONER FULL_ALL
       MINIMIZER CG
       LINESEARCH 3PNT
     &END OT

     &OUTER_SCF ON
       MAX_SCF 4
       EPS_SCF 1.0E-5
     &END OUTER_SCF

     &PRINT
       &RESTART
        &EACH
         QS_SCF 100
        &END EACH
       ADD_LAST NUMERIC
       &END RESTART
     &END PRINT

    &END SCF

    &TDDFPT
      KERNEL T
      MAX_KV 60
      METHOD LANCZOS ##diagonalization method DAVIDSON, LANCZOS
      NEV 1  # number of excitations to calculate
      OE_CORR SAOP
      REORTHO 2
      RES_ETYPE SINGLET ##restricted calculation
      RESTARTS 2
      INVERT_S F
      PRECOND F
      &XC