[CP2K:6441] Problems with GAPW + external potential

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Fri May 1 14:46:26 UTC 2015

Hi

unfortunately, I don't have time to look into this.
It seems to me that for analytic potentials it wouldn't be that hard,
but for potentials read in on a grid it would need special care.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com