FFTW "Wisdom" support removed?

M. Brehm brehmin... at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:04:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

thank you, this sounds very useful and interesting. I did not even know
about this feature. I was running CP2k many times as root, so it always
wrote this wisdom file, and I never noticed it :-) I will try this out.

Can you tell me on which factors it depends which sizes of FFTs CP2k
performs? I assume there are many such factors (basis set, atom count, and
even number of MPI processes...). So this Wisdom file which is written for
a certain run will then only be useful for the exactly same calculation of
the same system, right?

Best regards,
Martin