Availability of MOLOPT basis sets

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:11:20 UTC 2015

Hi

I have attached two basis sets (TZVP + TZV2P) for Ca which I have produced
for you. These basis sets share with same Gaussian exponents with the
currently available basis set DZVP, but they contain more contraction
coefficients (optimised in molecular calculations) and therefore should be
systematically better in quality. You may do a series of calculations from
DZVP to TZVP and to TZV2P, and check whether your target properties are
converged. Keep in mind that the same quality of basis sets should be used
for other elements in your system, i.e. when you use TZVP for Ca, you
should also use TZVP for Si/O/H.

SL