Const Qty & EXT_RESTART

Rolf David rolf.d... at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:15:25 UTC 2015

I'll try that just in case

I've tried the same with other system, the "restart transition"  is very
smooth so i deducted there was something wrong with my systems and the
restart file cannot handle the "exoticity" of the system. But without a
'faulty' system the transition is like it the same calculation all along
not a lot divided by restart.

So no problems with CP2K here.