[CP2K:6220] CP2K Problems with Restarting the Localization of Wannier-Centers

Alin Marin Elena alinm... at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:30:38 UTC 2015

Dear Tobias,

what you see is correct and the expected behaviour if I recall
correctly. There is no order preservation in between two localisation
calls.  This was the situation in 2013 and I think it did not change.

What I did when |I used Wannier centres was to print the trajecetory
with all centres and then post process it by imposing an order.

regards,
Alin
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Dr. Alin Marin ELENA