[CP2K:6175] Compiling 2.6.0

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:23:33 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

I think the problem is coming from the software stacks imported with the
modules. I got the impression that the latest gfortran/openmpi stack was
early 4.4 or so, and seemed to struggle to compile cp2k.

Getting the admins to roll an openmpi stack with the latest gfortran
available would make life a lot easier for you.

Matt

On Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 4:57:38 PM UTC, pnog... at sheffield.ac.uk