NEB/QMMM

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:15:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

the NEB calculation sits on top of the energy/force calculation - it
doesn't care whether you are running DFT/classical pair potential/QMMM etc
as long as it can calculate forces.

There are basic examples in the regtests that come with the code, and
probably, examples/discussion on the forum.

I'd suggest trying to do a simple calculation with say empirical potentials
before trying to get a whole NEB/QMMM system up and running.

Matt