help

celio angel adil.e... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:47:06 UTC 2015

Thank you  for your advice.I want to make doping a cell by removing one atom and
replace it with the impurity atom and when I run the calculation it stops knowing
that I have defined the atom impurity  the base and pseudopotentiel.ma question
is what I need to add commands that allows consideration doping or the cp2k is
not dedicated to this kind of calculation.
 thank you