[CP2K:6687] How can I draw the IR spectrum density with mol format file?

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:15:31 UTC 2015

To draw the IR spectra, you will need both the frequencies and oscillator
strengths. The oscillator strengths are not calculated by CP2K at the
moment. If your system is not too big, you may consider to calculate the IR
spectra from molecular dynamics simulations. There is a tutorial on how to
do that on the following website:

http://www.travis-analyzer.de/files/travis_ir_raman.pdf

SL