How can I obtain the Hamiltonian of reaction using the MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS?

Linda Sundarti linda... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:07:06 UTC 2015

Hai Ning,

Maybe you can see this exercise link to solve your problem:

http://wiki.wpi.edu/deskinsgroup/Learn_CP2K

May I simplify your problem, I suggest you to entry the coordinate of H2SO4
firstly and run FORCE_EVALS, then you can entry the next coordinate
molecule to get next FORCE_EVALS and so on, in the end you can compare the
different of total energy to get gap energy. But if you use
MULTIPLE_FORCE_EVALS,you can draw your initial model for product and
reactant in one system, then arrange the coordinate in accordance with the
same type of atom.

Good luck

Cheers,
Linda