Inverse Participation Ratio

JQ gohjin... at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:11:06 UTC 2015

Dear CP2K developer,

As mentioned, I am interested to compute the Inverse Participation Ratio
(IPR) of Molecular Orbital states. For example, ith MO state has its IPR
as:
\sum_{j} (c_{ij})^{4} / (\sum_{j} (c_{ij})^{2})^{2}, where c_{ij} refers to
the expansion coefficient of the ith state in Gaussian-type orbital.

My question is that are the PDOS components given by CP2K basically the
(c_{ij})^{2} of the MOs?

If that is the case, I could print out all the components (px, py, pz and
so on) of individual atom by FORCE_EVAL/DFT/PRINT/PDOS/COMPONENTS
Thereafter, I could compute the IPR required.

Please correct me if I have made any mistake in my interpretation. It will
be helpful if the other users could also point out how to print out the
expansion coefficient of Kohn-Sham state in GTOs. Thank you.