Mixed - Linear combination

ning.zh... at gmail.com ning.zh... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:50:50 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel Andermatt,

I am interesting to obtain the hamiltonian of mixed system for the the
harmiltonian of reactant and product using the eq. H(k) = k*H(k) +
(1-k)H(k). I have know the second and third force_eval sections contain the
coordinate of the reactant and product. But in the first force_eval, which
one should be put into the &COORD ... &END COORD, reactant's or product's??

e.g.
for reaction:
H2SO4 --> HSO4- + H+

The second and third force_eval should put the COORD. of H2SO4 and that of
HSO4-, respectively. What about in the first one?

Thanks,

Ning

在 2014年12月17日星期三 UTC+8下午11:03:17,Samuel Andermatt写道: