How to pass the MD velocity back to next step if the velocity has been changed manually?

tao liu liut... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:27:59 UTC 2015

Dear Samuel,

Thanks for your reply.

What I want to do is to implement my script (to calculation the thermal
conductivity) into CP2K, so to swap the velocity is just one line in my
script. Moreover, it should be a very long simulation like 50ps and I need
to swap the velocity very 50 fs. So I am seeking a automatic way to pass
the velocity back to CP2K.

Tao