[CP2K:6642] Re: Compilations with Intel (XE 2013) for CP2K-trunk (2.7dev) & regtests errors

Frank Uhlig uhlig... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:23:11 UTC 2015

Hi Alfio,

I agree that it is not the best choice. I am running it anyhow right now
and will compare it to 'something more reasonable'.
Because what I don't see, and maybe I am not involved in it enough, how
running it in the background on a sufficient number of processors will give
you different results from the hypothetical

./generate -c ... -j 0 -t 40 tiny1

for let's say a local machine with 40 cores (and if it would work).

Best,

Frank