[CP2K:3665] reaction coordinate constrained MD

ning.zh... at gmail.com ning.zh... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:04:30 UTC 2015

Hi Sandeep Kumar Reddy,

I read many FAQ in this forum. I noted that you have many experiences in
the Thermodynamic Integration.  Would you help me to solve the problem at
web site:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cp2k/cASE4CtHLhs

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Ning

在 2011年12月11日星期日 UTC+8上午2:23:29,Sandeep Kumar Reddy写道: