Re: How did I set the H atom as a “dummy” atom?

ning.zh... at gmail.com ning.zh... at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:08:44 UTC 2015

Thank you very much.

Yes, I agree with you. But in the gaussian software, the GHOST atom is
different with the dummy atom. while they are same in the cp2k.

How can I specify a H in a position as GHOST if there are many H atoms in
input file?

I use the keywords as follows:

&KIND Hm
  BASIS_SET  DZVP-GTH
  GHOST
  ELEMENT H
&END KIND

A confusion is that Hm will be put into the water-box.xyz file? I also
attached the input file. Would you help me to have a look??

在 2015年6月12日星期五 UTC+8下午7:15:41,Samuel Andermatt写道: