[CP2K:6619] Re: problems with section CENTER of the input file

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:55:26 UTC 2015

I used the keyword WEIGHT_TYPE  still it gives error as I have mentioned
above.

After using keyword WEIGHT_TYPE  again new error is obtained.

 *** 16:02:12 ERRORL2 in input_parsing:section_vals_parse :: found an ***
 *** unknown keyword WEIGHT_TYPE in section CENTER                    ***

Regards

Rizwan