[CP2K:6616] Re: problems with section CENTER of the input file

Rizwan Nabi rizwan... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:31:52 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel Andermatt
Problem still persists and I am getting same error.

 *** 16:01:08 ERRORL2 in input_section_types:section_vals_val_get     ***
 *** processor 0  :: err=-300 section CENTER does not contain keyword ***
 *** WEIGHT_TYPE                                                      ***

 ===== Routine Calling Stack =====

            7 cp_ddapc_create
            6 cp_ddapc_init
            5 qs_env_update_s_mstruct
            4 qs_energies_init_hamiltonians
            3 qs_energies_scf
            2 qs_forces
            1 CP2K
 CP2K| section CENTER does not contain keyword WEIGHT_TYPE
 CP2K| Abnormal program termination, stopped by process number 0

After using keyword WEIGHT_TYPE  again new error is obtained.

 *** 16:02:12 ERRORL2 in input_parsing:section_vals_parse :: found an ***
 *** unknown keyword WEIGHT_TYPE in section CENTER                    ***

Looking forward for your quick response.

Regards

Rizwan