[CP2K:6596] The structure was disordered in geometry optimization

S Ling lingsa... at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:47:08 UTC 2015

Hi

Please remove "SYMMETRY MONOCLINIC" from &CELL subsection and run the
calculation again and see how it looks like. The MONOCLINIC symmetry in
CP2K assumes the beta lattice angle is non-orthogonal. In your case, you
have the alpha lattice angle being non-orthogonal, which could be
overwritten by the "SYMMETRY MONOCLINIC" setting.

SL