CP2K installation error.

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:58:22 UTC 2015

Hi Kalyanashis Jana,
OK, I assume that everything was correctly installed.
The next step is to set the environment variables to use what you have
installed.

Have you done source of the setup files under the install directory in the
toolchain installation?
You have to do that for every shell you open (probably you can put in some
shell startup file). Just type:

source <path-to-setup>/setup

Then you can check the MPI version by typing:

mpif90 -v
mpifort for MPICH version 3.1.2
Using built-in specs.
COLLECT_GCC=gfortran
COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/data/vjoost/toolchain-gcc492/install/libexec/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.9.2/lto-wrapper
Target: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Configured with: /data/vjoost/toolchain-gcc492/build/gcc-4.9.2/configure
--prefix=/data/vjoost/toolchain-gcc492/install
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --disable-multilib --disable-bootstrap
--enable-lto --enable-plugins
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.9.2 (GCC)

After that you can move to compile CP2K....

Alfio