CP2K installation error.

Alfio Lazzaro alfio.... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:04:06 UTC 2015

I'm sorry, I don't have experience with Intel MPI... Is there any reason
why you are using Intel tools? Anyway, probably someone else can answer
better to your question.
BTW, you can find the toolchain script here:

http://svn.code.sf.net/p/cp2k/code/trunk/cp2k/tools/toolchain/

You can probably move to a new CP2K version and use the toolchain to
compile everything.

Alfio