Setting number of MOs upon restart

Christopher O'Brien cjobr... at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:33:54 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,
I would like to know exactly how this could be done. I don't see a way to
specify the number of orbitals or the their occupation (e.g. VASP's MAGMOM
tag). Surely there must be a way to use an existing wave function file to
start a new calculation. Specifically, I am going from an equilibration to
a METADYN run. As far as I can tell, the only way to set occupations is to
use MULTIPLICITY OR ADDED_MOS. ADDED_MOS does not work when using OT.