[CP2K:6794] Re: GEOMETRY wrong or EMAX_SPLINE too small!

Henrique C. S. Junior henri... at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 12:07:25 UTC 2015

Thanks, Rolf,In this case, the structure was determined using X-Ray diffraction and hydrogens are optimized via DFT, so, the structure is probably correct. Is there a way to fix this problem wothout changing my structure?By the way, I've used Avogadro2 to generate my input (so I don't have to write it from scratch).

----------Henrique C. S. Junior
Químico Industrial - UFRRJ
Mestrando em Química Inorgânica - UFRRJ
Centro de Processamento de Dados - PMP