CP2K_exercises:C2H2 and C2H4 bond energy

Shengjie Wang theancientg... at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:47:37 UTC 2015

Dear Michae
        Thanks for your help.After your advise,I read the example again.The
input file is simple to accomplish,but it is a fixed bond length so it
needs a script to  modify the C-C distance in the input and generate a
curve with the length.So,it is my work to learn to built such a script and
make it dance.
        sincerly
        Shengjie Wang
在 2015年7月11日星期六 UTC+8下午3:52:06,Shengjie Wang写道: