[CP2K:6742] QMMM in cp2k

Geng Sun sungen... at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 08:21:27 UTC 2015

Teo,

   The substrate for my model is Al2O3, which is ionic compound. This can
be described by some classical force field.
   like
   http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4832695
   or more general Tersoff  style potentials

   I am a newbie using QMMM in CP2K.  Two things confused me:

   1)  What kinds of classical force field could be used in CP2K,
   2)  What's the different of   CP2K_INPUT
<http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_6-branch/CP2K_INPUT.html> / FORCE_EVAL
<http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_6-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL.html> / MIXED
<http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_6-branch/CP2K_INPUT/FORCE_EVAL/MIXED.html>,
  and CP2K_INPUT <http://manual.cp2k.org/cp2k-2_6-branch/CP2K_INPUT.html> /