A compile problem of cp2k with plumed

Bin Gu gub... at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 18:48:14 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone:

When I try to compile cp2k with plumed.  At the last step, I meet a problem
as:

catastrophic error: **Internal compiler error: CPU time limit exceeded
signal raised** Please report this error along with the circumstances in
which it occurred in a Software Problem Report.  Note: File and line given
may not be explicit cause of this error.
compilation aborted for ewalds_multipole_debug.f90 (code 1)
make[1]: *** [ewalds_multipole_debug.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/s/bingu/cp2k-plumed/cp2k/obj/lobster/popt'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Does anyone have meet the similar problem ? Many thanks for any clue.

Regards,

Bin Gu