[CP2K:6015] Definition of supercell and normalisation of Wannier functions

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jan 21 16:50:28 UTC 2015

Hi

1) The supercell = computational cell is specified in
   &FORCE_EVAL / &SUBSYS / &CELL

2) Wannier functions are just a special representation of orbitals.
   They are normalized as <W_i | W_j> = delta_ij, where the integral
   is over the supercell. Remember to correctly include PBC and
   that CP2K uses the Gamma point approximation.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com