Regression testing CP2K 2.6.0

Justin Oelgoetz joel... at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 03:52:44 UTC 2015

All,

I'm in the process of testing an installation using the regression tests
provided as part of the source distribution.  I have a handful which are
giving wrong results (versus the precompiled binary,
cp2k-2.6.0-Linux-x86_64.sopt).  I'd like to trace what compilation
flags/libraries cause the larger differences.  Would any of you developed
be able to tell me what compiler options were used to compile cp2k 2.6.0
and information about its dependent libraries (compilation flags, and
versions for libint, libxc, etc).

Thanks,

Justin

--