[CP2K:5988] Re: Regarding to use Shake to fix bond for bulk water in DFT

hut... at chem.uzh.ch hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Wed Jan 7 11:49:26 UTC 2015

Hi

have a look in the regtest directories, for example
tests/Fist/water512.inp
is a classical simulation with fixed water molecules.

regards

Juerg
Juerg Hutter                         Phone : ++41 44 635 4491
Institut für Chemie C                FAX   : ++41 44 635 6838
Universität Zürich                   E-mail: hut... at chem.uzh.ch
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland

-----cp... at googlegroups.com wrote: -----To: cp... at googlegroups.com