Bug in the Kerker mixing

Matt W MattWa... at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:13:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

Kerker mixing works for me in the c8_broy_gapw_all_xashh.inp example in
regtest-gapw-1 (I change the Broyden mixing to Kerker mixing in the input
file)..

I think the segfault is more likely indicating that your executable is not
correctly compiled. Can you run the regtests?

You could also download a precompiled executable from the website and test
whether that worked for your input.

Matt